The pay per head industry is booming and there is a reason for this. Gamblers are still gambling. Oh sure, a few people here and there have quit gambling, we must be honest, COVID-19 has not only wreaked havoc on the gaming industry, but it has also dealt a serious blow to a vast majority of commerce across the United States. The biggest problem for the online gaming market and local bookies is the fact that sports have stopped.
- There is a way in which you can be earning big profits right now. Yes, folks are still gambling during the COVID-19 pandemic, they may not be betting on a whole lot of sports simply because there are not many options. The options will soon return, and things will quickly be back to “betting normal”.
- You must have an online presence. The world has changed in the past three months and now is the time to catch up. Gamblers are gambling at home, not in the bars, the pubs, the local hangouts, they are gambling at home. They want what you were offering them in the bar – they want that at home. Now you can give it to them at home and the website will cost you nothing if you find the right pay per head provider.
- The best PPH providers on the internet are now offering “no sports, no fees”. Get in and get moving with big profits from the online casino. The gamblers that you have on your client list are gamblers. They are not sports gamblers – they are gamblers. They will gamble on anything if they think they can win a buck or two. It’s up to you to offer it.
- The PPH has been around for more than 25-years and they haven’t thought of slowing down. The technology is getting better and the service has become much better. The best part is the price tag. You will no longer pay through the nose to operate under the blanket of a PPH. The best PPH providers are charging around $7-$10 per head, per week. This is easily affordable and in fact, it’s a free service to you if you set wagering minimums.
- What you must do when working with a PPH is set wagering minimums. Meaning… The minimum dollar amount that anybody may wager with your sportsbook is at least $10 per head wager. This covers the PPH fee for the week. You pay a PPH fee one time, per head, per week. Nothing more. One wager from one client pays the fee for that wagering client.
- The per head does everything for you. They offer state-of-the-art software along with a user interface that gamblers love and know. They know it simply because they are accustomed to it from other online bookie sites. Your clients will love the fact that you are offering a casino and racebook. They will be loyal to you and they will love the fact that you are open for business 24/7.
Payment Options for Your Gaming Site:
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin has fast become the leading option for sportsbooks across North America and around the world. It’s fast, inexpensive, and easy to use. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet and the pay per head will help you set up the option for accepting Bitcoin.
- Credit cards are always an option. We would rather use Bitcoin simply to avoid processing fees from a service provider, however, many clients are attached to the CC option and many of them simply don’t want to open a Bitcoin account. The PPH will help you find the right option to accept CC’s.
- Person to person is still an option but less viable. Person to person is MoneyGram and Western Union. Both options still work on some level and the option is especially great for smaller deposit amounts and less frequent deposits.
- Bank wire is always an option and although the option is more expensive, it’s a sure thing.
- Money orders are our least favorite option but the good news, it’s “same as cash”.
Find a fantastic PPH that willing to help you find the best payment options for your sportsbook operation and get moving! There is a pile of money to be earned right now.